- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We collect personal information to expedite and support your browsing, customer service and learning on OttingerLaw.com.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification to the best of our abilities.
- We do not share or sell your personal information and you may request deletion of said information at any time.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
This policy may change at any time. This policy will continue to be available at the same link and any change we make applies from the date we post it on the website. This current version was updated on 10/23/17.